Submitted on Tue, 27-May-2014
- Peel the vegetables. Cut the carrots into half-slices and chop the onion. Mix them with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the previously cleansed meat into the marinade. Leave it in a cool place for 2-3 days.
- Take the meat out of the marinade. Fry it thoroughly on hot fat from each side. Then roast it in the oven preheated to 180oC for about 45 minutes. You may pour the marinade over the meat while roasting. The meat should remain slightly pink inside.
- After taking the roast from the oven, pour the liquid from the roasting tin into a pot, add red wine and rosemary.
- Reduce the liquid until it becomes thick enough for a sauce and pour a bit of it over each portion of the roast. It will taste great with baked beetroots.