Submitted on Thu, 11-September-2014
- Cut the onion into little cubes, roast in lard until glassy, add chopped bacon, roast for a while and add sliced mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the cumin and roast shortly for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the parsley, thyme, sprinkle it with about two tablespoons of fine bread crumbs and roast just a few minutes more. Let cool slightly.
- Wash and dry the trout, season it with salt also from inside, fill it with the stuffing and place on a baking pan or a baking bowl.
- The stuffing which remains put alongside the fish. Sprinkle the trout and the stuffing with lemon, put the pieces of butter on the trout and roast in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Then you can raise the temperature and roast it for 5 minutes more.
- Serve with boiled or baked potatoes.
Source: Slovak Tourist Board